For Estonia, establishing a business in Hong Kong may not be too difficult for people financially. Estonia’s economic policy has a policy with goals and priorities aimed at increasing the people’s labor market, reducing tax rates on labor, increasing energy efficiency and accelerating market competition. The main investment areas in Estonia are software, cyber security, financial technology, food, electronics, business services, industrial digitalization, e-health, e-commerce, bioeconomy, logistics, energy and chemicals. Estonia is a member state of the World Trade Organization, where trade negotiations are held multilaterally. Estonia is now considered a high-income country by the World Bank. Estonia is among the rapidly developing economies called the Baltic Tigers.
Establishing A Business İn Hong Kong for Estonia With A Bank Account
Today, thousands of investors and entrepreneurs choose to establish a company in Hong Kong. And regardless of nationality, it only takes a few days for us to establish a company in Hong Kong for Estonia. It would seem that this will never be financially inadequate. Their aim is primarily to facilitate the development of the business in such a large international market and to take advantage of friendly corporate tax benefits.
What Steps Do I Need To Take To Open A Bank Account İn Hong Kong?
Hong Kong has a large number of both local and international banks. People who want to establish a business in Hong Kong for Estonia should have no trouble getting a bank account here, whether they are residents or not. The specific restrictions that those who want to establish a business in Hong Kong for Estonia must meet while obtaining a bank account as a non-resident in Hong Kong vary by bank. In any event, it is significantly more convenient to do so in Hong Kong than in other nations.
How Do People Who Establish A Business İn Hong Kong For Estonia Open A Bank Account?
Companies based in Hong Kong, onshore (Hong Kong banks), and offshore banks (Singapore Banks, Euro Pacific – Puerto Rico, CIM – Switzerland, Maubank – Mauritius, Private Pacific Bank etc.) These banks provide a number of advantages when it comes to creating bank accounts.The procedure for creating a bank account is quick and straightforward thanks to information provided in the Hong Kong Registry. Contract with high certification – no need for an apostille.
People Who Establish A Business İn Hong Kong For Estonia Requirements For Opening A Bank Account
(A) Applicant for a Company Account:
- Certificate of Incorporation (CI) (HK registered company)
- Articles of Association (A&A) or Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) (HK registered company)
- Certificate of Business Registration (BR) (HK registered company)
- Bought and Sold Note and Instrument of Transfer if applicable (only if registered in HK)
- Certificate of name change (if any)
- Chart of Organization (If multi-layered corporate structure)
(B) Corporate Shareholder: (if any)
- Within the last three months, a certificate of occupancy was issued by a registered agency (COI) (An offshore corporation)
- Certificate of Incorporation (CI) (Offshore registered company)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&A) (Offshore registered company)
- Certificate of name change (if any)
- Please supply the identical documentation as item (A) above if the corporate shareholder is a Hong Kong registered company.
(C) All Shareholders, Directors, and Authorized Signors :
- Identification cards
- Proof of residential address (utility bills / tax demand notes mailed by the government within the last two months, please get them translated into English by a skilled Hong Kong solicitor if they are in another language form)
(D) Company Business Proofs:
- Business plan and product catalogue
- The Most recent audited financial reports
- The most recent tax demand note
- Most recent three months of corporate bank statements
- Top three buyers and suppliers list with domiciled countries listed and related signed sales contracts, purchasing orders, invoices, related bill of lading, and so on.
- Tenancy agreement and MPF records for your physical workplace in Hong Kong
- If the “Business address”/ “Principal Place of Business“differs from the registered address, provide evidence.
(E) Ultimate Beneficial Owner / Director / Shareholder proof of wealth’s origin:
- Personal resume (CV)
- Contracts from previous jobs, documents of salary payments, and so on
- Director/shareholder / Ultimate Beneficial Owner other owing company details, such as registration proof, updated audited report, bank statements
- for the last three months, top three buyers and suppliers list with their domiciled countries listed, and related signed sales contracts, purchasing orders, invoices, and related bill of lading